Google*Search

Google

Friday, May 30, 2008

There must be another door~

It’s been so long I didn’t update my blog. Ever since I started my schooling back in the old school. To be frankly, I didn’t like as much as I used to like. Every morning was just the same old boring dull days. Arhhh.. How far I can endure?..

Dik Dok Dik Dok..
Time passed by swiftly. I’m happier than happier [I know my grammatically mistake... haha] HOLIDAYS!!! Although it 2 weeks but its more than enough.

Don’t wana talk much about my school life there. Well, it’s not so worse actually. Maybe I’m missing my buddies badly. Give me a break. I can be much better.

I’m going to write about my trip to Cameron Highland in my next post. Stay tuned. Haha..

[Please slow down... Mr. Time... I’m not hoping for school reopens……. No….]

No comments: