Google*Search

Google

Friday, May 2, 2008

Okay, so who will be the NEXT A.I?

Brooke White was out. I thought she will be in the top 3 finalists. Couple of times I thought Syesha Mercado will be out but it turns out the other way round. She used to be in the bottom three list a few times if I'm not mistaken isn't? For now, I think this competition greatly becoming more challenging.

Anyway, my vote for two David-s *wink*
Outstanding David-s. Cheers for both of them and I wish them to become the top 2 finalists! =D

So who will be the NEXT American Idol?


Jason Castro?





David Cook?






David Archuleta?




OR

Syesha Mercado?





Ohya, Idol Gives Back does give a glimpse of light for those people who in needs. I think they have done a really great job.

Really touched to see the big amount of donations are collected for those people who need supports and help. Kindness and loves showered by people all over the world..

[A sign of good breeding!!]

Ahhhhh, we should always be greatful and appreciate for what we have now. >.<

No comments: