Google*Search

Google

Friday, May 2, 2008

Jay singing? Olympic? Aiyo.. why I'm getting so high.. =p

Andy Lau ~ HongKong actor & singer. He is the f0urth torch bearer of the Olympic torch relay in Hong Kong.



















And today, I read through the chinese newspaper. The main entertainment page I saw a column with the topic:

北京奥运会
30首获奖歌曲

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ding Ding..

《千山万水》 作词:方文山 作曲:周杰伦 演唱:周杰伦

Oh no...my heart nearly jumps out.. [exaggerate..am I? hehe..]
And then I read through the content..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

周杰伦周三晚也首度公开演唱他和方文山合作的获奖歌曲<千山万水> , 且大部分的得奖歌曲主办单位都安排多位歌手合唱,只有周董,刘德华和成龙获得独唱的机会。













OoooooHhhhhh Noooooo...How come? JAY CHOU!!!!! Ahhhh..Woohoooooo.. I'm loving it...
(suddenly so high .. *giggling*)

Anyhow, I just hope the upcoming Olympic will run smoothly.
Hohoho...

100 days left.. counting down..




No comments: