Google*Search

Google

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hunted

I am getting into the same school[but its not a matter of fact] with those who are not-so-close-friends. I think many things in the pass. I miss the days in secondary school life although it seems like I used to have school phobia[upon some reason. after a while, it just disappeared.]

I started to miss my friends, I miss those days in my secondary school life. I miss the time we have been together. I am sad. All of you are leaving, leaving to somewhere else, leaving for your further studies..

Lonely in school. Dont even have a close company. I tried my best to suit the environtment, ironically I should say that it is an old school where it leaves me so many memories. I cant coupe with the surroundings. It just very dull... uninteresting...

I dont have any favour or mood to go to school every morning unlike before. with no one. without anybody there to share my feelings my thoughts.

I scrolled down the lists. There has more than 100+ names. But I found no one to share. This drags me to write here to vent out here.

Think I am going to ban myself from online-ing too much time from time to time.

I miss you guys. Cant wait for another gathering with all of you.

Continue my life in there. I am being hunted by a feeling that I coudnt even explain. whyyyyy.. the feelings go on.. everyday..

Have a quick recovery dear.. =s.

5 comments:

Peter Khue said...

chill dude :) Theres a silver lining in every dark cloud~

3POINT8 said...

Cheer up!
Why not be friends with yourself? Or come up with an imaginary friend. That'll work! That way, you get to talk to someone whenever you like.

hmmm....come to think about it, i'm sure there are better ideas to make friends.

batista23 said...

Hey don't worry make new friends and start gossips with them . Every thing will be all right.

Get rid of Stretch Marks
Stretch Marks
Stretch marks

williamrobert30 said...

Nobody can forget his old friends but you should try to make new friends.life is not stop at one point.

Acne

Teeth Whitening

Teeth Whitening

Anonymous said...

Well I guess you should not get upset over this and this is a true saying that whatever happens happens for good....try to make new and good friends...Stretch Marks
Teeth Whitening
Acai Berry Acne Stretch Marks Acne Teeth Whitening