Google*Search

Google

Monday, May 5, 2008

the Top MostBoringBlog, here it comes.. why.. =.=

Mmm, whenever I click into my blogspot, I know it is so goddam dull and uninteresting. Whats wrong????

I know, this blog is definitely lack of something! PHOTOS?..... yup, it is!!! PHOTOS!! [Anymore? Do advice and give comments. I hope to do some improvements.]

I love photographing.

I love taking pictures, anything : ants, birds, water drops, rainbows, food, drinks, insects [my phobias: grasshopper, crickets], people, nature in Mother Earth, tiny words printed on book/paper, funny posture[sometimes I ask my papa to do kinda of things for fun~hehe] etc etc.. oh ya, animal releasing faeces! [I did get to capture one cat shitting beside a pole!].

Unfortunately, my camera "ran away from home to Vietnam" for weeks. That is why I do not post photos to post here. [ah.. my blog is dull and looks deadly larrrrr.]

Okay, here are the two pictures I took for some time.

The one I took it on time when it doing its "business".

Take your sweet time~~ no rush no rush~~ =D

Here is the one that taken last year when I went to Gunung Ledang with friends:

SHOCKINGLY, its DIAMETER is ABOUT 2CM WIDE!! This was THE ONE I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE in SUCH BIG SIZE! and YOU SEE its LEGSSSS? ORANGE in COLOUR. It TERRIFIED ME when I ENLARGE the PHOTO! GOSH.. [that time I nearly stepped on it, so did my friends.Luckily.]
Ohya, I am impressed of xiaxue [with her nice photos and posts. hehe], Kennysia, Dr Mahathir Mohamad and many many others bloggers who done so well. Haha, hope it someday to come~~
*wink*
*wink*
Going to "pig". Good night~
ohya, do give some advices and comments. hehe. >.<

No comments: