Google*Search

Google

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Freakingly HOT!! Such an oven..

What the heck lar.. what kind of weather is it... I'm becoming nuts!!.Arggg..

Moody right now.. Cant live without an aircond but I want to be an environmental friendly.. hehe... That is why I'm going crazy the whole day long!!

Climatic change. Let us put our arms together to fight against this. Its our responsibilities isnt. Part of the world to save Mohter Earth from being vanished in the wee of time.

Things change to worse. The trees beside my house were pushed down causing the sun directly shines upon my house. I'm going crazy! @#$^%^&%^&%^ ... They did so just to reconstruct the drain.. =.=Zzz

Oooohhhh nnooo.... I feel dizzy right now.. Going to sick already lar.. *sigh*

Ironically, think I'm going to supermarket for 'free' aircond..

No comments: