Google*Search

Google

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Holidays

Its been a while I have not updated my holidays trip as I mentioned in the previous post.



Perak, Kampar
Elder sister currently persuading her study in Utar, Perak. So me and my family went from south Johor drove all the way to there [7 hrs driving]. We stayed there for one night. [going to Cameron the next day]

This was the hotel we stayed that night. The only one nearest and it was quite a nice hotel I must say.




















This was the first time I went to Perak. I think those buildings look like those in castle-look-alike. Just my thought.. hehe..



















I do have fun there althought it was only a short stay.

Cameron Highlands
I must say I will never go there in future BUT I changed my mind after going back.
Why?
Going up the hill [tanah rata] the road was so winding and it was so small in space for two directions cars. Without any safety. I was having headache when my dad drove along the road. left right left right left left right left........................ Felt like vomitting. Back then, we drove another way down the hill but took extra 50 minutes to reach the destination. Felt better taking that way back.

well, I love the wheather and fresh air in Cameron. I took those colourful flowers just when I stept down from my car.
These are some photos I have taken in front of the hotel.


There were so many roses in red, orange, white etc etc.. I love roses~ Of course there are many other kinds of flowers.

Oh ya, btw, we stayed there for 3 days 2 nights.


To make my post short, I would write in summary.. hehe..

These were the places we visited:


  • tea plantation farm [ Bharat]
  • strawberries farm [ there was one up the hill before you reach Gunung Binchang. and due to the winding and small road, we dare not drive up so we parked our car below the hill and walked about 3 km to reach the farm. So tiring. After we plucked our tomatoes, strawberries and vegetables, it started to rain. So we asked the Indian lady to fecth us down the hill to get our car. That lady was so kind. We wanted to pay for her help and kindness, she rejected though.]
  • pasar [ selling all kinds of souveniers ]
  • gym [ just for fun.hehe ]
  • chinese restaurant [delicious food. Went there for dinner and steambot at night ]

  • breakfast at indian shop
  • Buffet [wao..so fulled after that]

Hope i didnt miss anything here.






"cleaned up" something for them after steambot. =D



scary~~


After all: I enjoyed very much throught out the trip (there are many others photos I do not upload because the blog messed up the position of the above photos )


Going back to my home, along the highway, heavy rain poured down. I saw 5 accidents at least along the highway. Turtle-turned car, bus in drain (passengers stood by the side, wet), Camry in drain, crushing cars.. argghhh... )


I caught these 2 photos in time:


No comments: