Google*Search

Google

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Seeking Faith

The confusion soar in me infinite.

How long had I been waiting?
I did not know how fast the time had past by me now.
I am still seeking answer.
Trying , very very hard, to foresee where my future may land?

It seems like everytime I want to make a decision, I lost my way.

Pondering if I have been doubting myself too much..
Doubting my ability in doing something..
Thinking that I might ending up in Nobody-Land someday..

I am scare.

I know I cannot wait anymore..
I must decide the path that leads to the right way..

It is time..
Time to make decision..
Now..

Looking upon the sky, I saw the cloud is laughing at my stupidity..
Casting one last look upon the sky..
I know the game will soon to over..
I must not let it happen..
No..
I must do something..
Before its too late..

Decision..
Ways..
Result..
Future..
Abstruse adventure..

Going through up and down..

I have to tell myself : I CAN DO it..

It shouldn't be ended up with nothing..
NooOoo..


No comments: