Google*Search

Google

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Goodbye Mr WisdomTooth

+wink+
Glue-ing my ass here blogging this blog!.. haha.. well, as I have mentioned in the previous post, I went to dental to pull out my wisdom tooth.

Frankly, I was not very freaked out to lost my tooth as it always makes food stuck within my teeth. I hate that and I always use my tongue to 'tackle' out the food. Argg. Kind of disgusting isnt it? Perhaps , I GOT TO PULL OUT FOUR WISDOM TEETH!! ARGGG... FOUR man. I'm the only one in my family who have wisdom teeth. *Faint*

I came home after that. With my mouth stucking with cotton which made me looked a little bit swelling. The very first thing I did was to clean up the teeth. I kept it though.

You know, cleaning it really takes time since there were blood and gum which still stuck inside the hole of the teeth.Tweezers and needle were all I used!

Needle--> Digging out the gum left inside
Tweezers--> Pull out the gum I dug out

Finally I cleaned up the small tooth after half an hour. Oh ya, forgot to mention, this is the second wisdom tooth I am keeping. I got to get back the camera for better capture and clearer. Handphone will not be that clear instead.

Ridiculous thing to do, I brushed the tooth as I brush my teeth and then... ... I put it in a small palstic bag [the one which kept the pills that the dental gave]. Guess what I put? I put Dettol hygienic shower gel. I was thinking it will help to kill virus thingy. haha. Doesn't make sense at all isnt? Oh yeah, it did. It helped me easier to pull out the rest of the gum out. *clapping* wahahaha.. Thanks DETTOL ( but I dont really like the smell, sorrie..)

I felt happier after the gum was out from the 'shell'. =D

Oh ow.. its 12.09am. I have been typing this for quite a "long" time (the time I went pee-ing, chatting, watching American Idol and Dear Carly was out.. *sigh*)

Heavy eyes. Good Night blogger. >_< *wink wink*

No comments: