Google*Search

Google

Sunday, April 27, 2008

C'mon.. Beautify The Beauties..







Well well well.. Deal Or No Deal Malaysia. This is one of the tv shows I have been watching every Sunday [Nearly.. hehe]. Somehow I am thinking about their Revlon beauties coming out with the same "unrenwed" dresses. It has been weeks after weeks I noticed that the beauties coming out with those "unrevived" dresses. Ahh.. can anyone out there do something about it? They are beautiful but come on larr.. Make a change okey?.. At least......


Ohps, there sure be someone claiming that: Hah-Lou ! We are just watching the show to know who will be the one getting one hundred thousand ringgit away. Not watching those dresses till the end of the show okk?..


But, sometimes part of the dressings do play apart and part of the series to keep me watching. haha.. Maybe IMO, dressing is piece of pie that attracts me or somewhat judging it.. =)))

[I forgot blogging about Smokehouse I visited day before.. In case I might blog it some other day which means I may go again to capture more photos. =p ]

No comments: